- Reservations and estimates:
Estimates and reservations must be sent by written request via email to email@example.com or by filling out the appropriate form on the “Book Now” page
The booking office will send immediate written confirmation.
If you do not receive a written confirmation in the next hour or for urgent confirmations, please contact us by phone at our address available 24/7.
- Method of payment:
– credit card communicated by telephone or by completing the booking form on the “Book Now” page
– bank transfer at least 48 hours before the services are performed
– directly to our drivers at the end of the service in cash or by credit card.
The credit card will only be a guarantee and the balance must be paid at the end of the service.
The invoice is issued only on request, to be included in the special request in the special booking form on the “Book Now” page
In the event that it is not requested, the amount will be recorded in the corresponding register of the day as receipt.
Tips are never included in the estimates but are at the discretion of the customer.
- Cancellation of booking services
The cancellation of the booked services must be done via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our address available 24/7.
- Penalty in case of cancellation of transfer
– In case of no-show or cancellation of the transfer services with less than 24 hours notice, a penalty equal to 100% of the total service will be applied.
– In case of cancellation with a notice between 48 and 24 hours the penalty will be 30%;
– In case of cancellation made before 48 hours no penalty will be due.
- Luggage transport
Luggage is carried under the sole responsibility of the Customer. The luggage forgotten in the car will be returned to the municipal office of the lost items Via Friuli, 30 – Milan
- User behavior during transport
Users of the rental services are forbidden to:
– smoking in vehicles;
– throw objects from both stationary and moving vehicles;
– dirty or damage the vehicle;
– claim that the transport is carried out by violating the rules of the highway code;
– use or transport drugs inside the vehicle.
- Protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003)
The Customer is aware that his personal data are stored in the Luxury Chauffeur databases located in Milan via Grosio 10/10, and are used exclusively by the writing company and by the entities and companies linked to them solely for the administrative requirements and for the sending commercial and promotional material deriving from the rental activity with the drivers chauffeur.